Monday, October 26, 2009

Obituary to YSR........

Its 1 10 am in the morning ,I arrived at my apartment only twenty minutes back and the moment I reached home ,my room partner broke the news that YSR is no more , my heart sank ,I became speechless, well I am not a congress worker or a political activist but he was amongst the one of the most efficient chief ministers according to me ,I am, and will be his fan forever .... after going through the rituals of taking shower and puffing a fag I thought of writing about this rare breed of politician ,coz if not today ,and if not for him, then me writing blog would be useless,honestly ,confessing I started writing blog just to let somebody know me better ,how foolish of me ,but today I am writing for me only ,probably this is my most quickest of blog entry only separated by less than 24hrs ......

Ysr or dr rajshekhar reddy was born in 1949 in Andhra Pradesh ,he completed his graduation in medicine and won an election first time at the age of 29,probably after B C ROY ,he s the LAST most adorable doctor CM, he was in politics for the last ,to be very precise 31 years,he was hand picked by late Mr rajeev Gandhi another adorable leader for me ,he became PCC president twice but YSR came into news in 2004 when after his famous pad yaatra he broke the castle of naidu ,shrewd politician he was ,he learnt from his predecessors like NTR and naidu, and did the most smartest of thing by earning the money for state, like naidu and spending it like NTR , which naidu forgot and YSR was wise enough to cash on by concentrating on rural Andhra contrary to naidu ..... soon he was regarded as the leader of masses and Andhra started to flourish under him ,thankx to my bhaiya I keep on visiting Andhra quite often and I am really impressed to see the development there particularly in villages ,being a doctor I keep on reading the various journals,praising YSR'S various health policies ,and other socio-medico-economic schemes,how well implemented his policies are in AP at the moment ...

well a true leader of masses he was,he belived in work being spoken about, not the back door politics ,that's why he was amongst the selected breed of politician in the congress culture ,who was given free hand while selecting candidates for the recent LS polls ,and yeah son of the soil he was,he gave the results which shocked every one but not him .... He was a very self confident man,I remember one interview of him with shekhar gupta of Indian express ,where mr gupta jokingly tells him "dr reddy I have just conducted an interview with mr chandrababu and he remarked well his padyaatra was successful because rains didn't interrupt him and in this year I am also not being interrupted by rain ,so hopefully we will win"YSR casually replied "ohhh rains will surely come" ironically rains came and it came to took him away in a chopper crash ,attributed mainly to hostile rainy weather ,I just have only one question why ?why only good men die untimely death?why only true people are subjected to so many tests ?may the souls of YSR and four others who lost their lives in this crash rest in peace ......

No comments:

Post a Comment